Sunday, July 22, 2012

Favorite Blue

Long time no nails,don't you think?
And this is coming from a nail fanatic,so it must be long.
The following polish is one that I came across by a complete accident. I saw it on someone's nails and asked what it was.When she said it was Golden Rose I figured I should look for and get one myself.
And may I just say,I was surprised in so many ways!
First up,the formula is great. I do know that with Golden Rose polishes you kinda get a hit or miss situation since I had tried one before and was not too impressed.

The color is beautiful and it has the best sheen I have ever seen! Not to mention the fact that it stays on for days on end without even the slightest indication of its desire to chip.

Golden Rose don't give names to their polishes,just numbers.So this is Golden Rose No.53
 And here you have it,my favorite blue:


Here's something for next time; a combo of this polish and a lovely blue glitter from W7 that I love wearing.
Pictures will be coming very soon!




No Photoshop was used in the making of this post :)

6 comments:

  1. Ohh that is a beautiful colour! I don't own a blue polish that I really really love, except for Models Own Purple Blue Beetlejuice perhaps!

    I found you on the BBU blog hop :)

    Becky
    http://beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BBU is pretty amazing,isn't it? I'll follow you back as soon as gfc tells me "it an finish the action". sorry for the delay but I'm getting there!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following back, btw this colour is amazing!

    Kay.
    http://www.banini-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thanks! Yeah,I'm pretty in like with this color too!

      Delete
  3. Ive got some golden rose cosmetics from when I visited bulgaria.. Love the shade!

    http://beautyrambles.blogspot.co.uk

    Hayley x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had another one also,but it disappointed,color wise. might have had the same awesome,long lasting formula though...I didn't really give it a chance :P

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...