Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Hair: Montagne Jeunesse hair mask

Here's what I did the other day:



This is a 2-step mask where one is the mask itself and the other is a shine serum that is supposed to make your hair super alive and sparkly

The smell is just delicious. Has something chocolaty about it but very subtle,yet I was tempted to taste some.

My problem is always the fact that I purposely ignore the fact that my hair is indeed not dry and try to moisturize it excessively with masks like this. The mask works,obviously and so does the shine serum. But if you moisturize hair that is not dry,you might end up with greasy looking hair. Clearly,I moisturized it! :)
But my ends look beautiful,so it does what it promises.




1 comment:

  1. haha I'm the same, I'm forever using moisturizer products on my non-dry hair. I love their face masks, I didn't know they did hair masks but i'll definently check them out! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...