Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Recent Most Used Products

Been a way a bit due to a very extensive roadtrip and because I was asked for a picture of the products I use most,I thought I would share them with you too.

I'll do a more extensive post about my daily and favorite products but here's my most used right now. Keeping it simple in very warm summer days is essential to me.


We have:

Sephora Lipstick R20
Catrice Gel Eyeliner
China Glaze Liquid Crystal
Eyeko Fat Brush Mascara  ( that I did a proper post and swooned about HERE )
L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer/Illuminator (I use it as an illuminator to be honest )

6 comments:

  1. Ohh that lipstick looks nice! I have never tried a Sephora one before but I definatley should!
    Great blog :)
    xoxo
    Savanna
    http://confessionsofateenageshopaholic23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest,I discovered it by accident too :P
      But it really was the shade I was looking for. And it's a good lipstick too,feels really soft on my lips :)

      Delete
  2. Im itching to get some Sephora stuff!
    Found you through BBU Bloghop:) followed via GFC xox

    My Blog : The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly cool things those guys have,yeah!


      btw,your blog makes me feel pretty,seriously.If that makes sense.Love the colors!

      Delete
  3. Wow I was a bit cheeky to tell you that you only followed me on my twitter but not on my blog. I never do that I was lacking a lot of sleep then sorry!! Anyway I am glad you follow me and I now follow you too!! Much love and kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really,don't worry about it! I asked who I can follow and you answered :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...