Monday, August 13, 2012

Highlighter Addiction Wishlist

Confession time:

I have an overgrown fascination for highlighters in general and for blushes that come in non-powder form.
I truly love the glow that they give your skin.It looks much more natural and it generally makes you look healthier.
I don't know why powders don't really do it for me,but I truly love a liquid or creamy highlighter or blush to apply on my face.
Here's a couple of these that I am very in like with and that are sitting nicely on my wishlist.
What's frustrating is that some ( like NARS or Stila) are not available in my close proximity. The other things is that others,such as the Benefit products,I just can't seem to find at their counters.Not cool guys,not cool!
Either not cool,or my timing is really ridiculously bad...





Benefit Sun Beam - Liquid sunshine,as they like to describe it
NARS The Multiple - For eyes,cheeks,lips AND body!It's one of those things I'd carry in my bag at all times.
Benefit High Beam - I truly like the descriptions Benefit has to offer and this one is "supermodel in a bottle". I think it sums it up quite nicely.
Benetint - Blusher in a bottle? I'm in!
Clarins Instant Light Blush - I especially like the fact that it's not an "in your face" blush.It's a lovely,subtle shade.
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush - I'll be honest here,I wanna stick my finger in the bouncy and see how it bounces. And also,I've heard some great things about it.
Stila One Step Illuminate - This one has three bronzers that you swirl (aka mix), in order to get the ultimate,perfect illuminating serum. Really craving this one.


Do you have any favorites in the department?



                                                      You can also Follow on * Twitter * Facebook *

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try the Jemma Kidd all over radiance dewy glow in ice gold! I have the Benefit highbeam and it's nice but I find it a bit too much for the daytime - It's not very natural :) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...