Thursday, August 30, 2012

The All-Round Talent: Aloe Lips

For years now, this lip balm has been my go-to everything miracle balm. It not only helps my lips, but it also calms skin, helps my eyes if they feel puffy and is all in all a trusty companion. Of course, because it contains Aloe AND Jojoba Oil , it is able to do all this better than many others.




This beautiful balm is made by Forever Living Products and I don't know how it is in your country, but where I live, you need to be a member or know a member in order to get your hands on it. But this really shouldn't be a problem, since they are active in most, if not all parts of the world.

It's very practical because it comes in stick form and you don't have to put your finger in it each time you want to apply it. Keeps the whole thing a bit more hygienic.

What It Does:

The question should be: What doesn't it do?
Both Aloe and Jojoba Oil  are known for their skin healing and restoring properties and I must say, it has never failed in doing so!
Dry lips - fixed
Rash - fixed
Burns - fixed
Dry skin - fixed

I'm starting to think what else I could use it for, since it seems to be able to make pretty much anything skin related better.
I've even seen people put it on a herpes they had on their lips and within 24-48 hrs it was gone. Now I've never had it, but I hear those things hurt like a mother and are also awfully hard to get rid of.


The Ingredients:


Sure, I always prefer seeing a short ingredient list, but this one is pretty ok too, if you consider all the good things it does.
Compared to others, it does have a shorter ingredient list and by far more natural ingredients.


All in All

I've been using it for years and will keep doing so. It's an absolute must have every time I travel and I always keep one in my pocket!

Do yo have any wonder balm yourself? I'd love to try it out!


                                     You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *


4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really nice product. I haven't heard of them being here in the states I'll have to look and see if it's available here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I know, they're actually a US based company, so I think you have high chances of finding it :)

      Delete
  2. Just one criticism and that would be it contains petroleum which has no benefit to the skin and just spoils the fact that some of the other ingredients are natural.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya. If I would have understood the ingredients back when I first "met" it, I might have said no. But it convinced me by working incredibly well ever since, so I looked past some ingredients,which I normally don't do

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...