Monday, December 31, 2012

Favorite Nails Of 2012

On Monday I do Monday Blues, which means a manicure with blue polish. I've been doing it for a while so I figured I could post some of my favorite blue polishes and manicures of the last year.

You can find all of them on the blog, filed under NAILS in the menu on the homepage, or by clicking HERE, so if you want to know more about one of them, check it out or just ask.

I've arranged them chronologically, so I'll start out with the oldest, working my way up to the newest

water marble nails nail art pink pastel polka dot nails olynpic glitter w7 gold nails holiday glitter nails
My first water marble attempt*Polka dots with my eyebrow brush*Olympic Nails  

gold foil gold leaf blue nails barry m aqua glitter satch rhinestone glitter nails kallos w7 cosmic blue
Gold leaf nails*Barry M Aqua Glitter*Rhinestone nails made with glitter   

nude glitter tip nails w7 gold dazzle saffron gold glitter oxblood glitter nails barry m mint green rose nail art polka dot nail art cute
The prettiest nails I've ever had*Oxblood glitter nails*Roses and polka dots 

Essie Bobbing For Baubles*Color block nails *Snowflake glitter ombre nails w7 silver dazzle cosmic blue snowflake nails catrice
Essie Bobbing For Baubles*Color block nails *Snowflake glitter ombre nails



So what do you think? Any favorites?                  


I do believe that the ladies are putting up they Monday blue nails as usual so you can check them out here:

Gosia from Life in Color!
Mihaela from Lacquerbuzz
Mandy from Chameleon Stampede
Marisa from Polish Obsession




You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

14 comments:

  1. I love the water marbling :) I haven't done that in so long x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Me neither! Definitely need to do it again soon!

      Delete
  2. Oooo amazing nails!! You are very talented! I love the glitter ombre ones.... sooo pretty. Actually I love all the glittery ones :D
    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glitter is my weakness too,and ombre nails. Super simple but very awesome looking. Btw, like your blog mucho! Following now :)

      Delete
  3. La Multi Ani!! Happy 2013!! Wish you all the good things for the NY!! :) Ixoxoxo

    ps. can you come do my nails in 2013 :p;)??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you! And the bestest of weather on top of that!
      And yes, I can definitely do your nails! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Wow!! You're nails are brilliant!
    I love the roses and polka dot ones!! So Cath Kidston-y!!

    Happy New Year!!

    http://beccammartin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I am so polka dot obsessed! My little cute space hehe

      Delete
  5. My favourite is definitely the nude with gold glitter!
    Hope you're well my lovely! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. hehe mine too, they were soooo pretty to look at. And with Essie's Brooch The Subject they look even better.

      Hope the move is being nice to you too! xxx

      Delete
  6. Wow your nails are all gorgeous!! Love the ombre and the marble ones are incredible!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I have a serious glitter obsession as you might tell hehe x

      Delete
  7. Hey :) I found your blog through the bbloggers chat last night! :)
    I love the marble nails and the glitter ends!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hey Danielle! Yep, been going through yours too after the bbloggers chat!

      Glad you like! Those glitter ends are a quick save for boring manis hehe

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...