Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Are You A Writer Too?

You need to know something about me : I always carry a pen and a notebook with me, or at least something to write on.
I write so much down, I get all sorts of ideas I feel like writing down before I forget them. 
Has it never happened to you that you lay in bed and your mind goes from one thing to the other and you just end up with a pretty awesome idea or thought? 
That's why I find, writing it down is really a great thing to be able to do.



These are just some of the notebooks I've filled out, as you will see clearly in the next picture and I'm such a sucker for buying new ones all the time!
Of course, when I buy them, I always feel a bit reluctant to write in such a pretty thing. That's why the first page of every notebook will be written in the most gorgeous calligraphy.


                        
As much as I like them to be new and untouched, I like filling them up and getting the sense that my notebook has "lived".

Are you a notebook carrier too?



                                     You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

4 comments:

  1. I'm definitely a notebook carrier! I find it so much more satisfying to write something down than putting it in my phone :) xx

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. oh I hate typing it up on my phone,especially since that can just fall in the toilet at any time haha xx

      Delete
  2. I always have a note pad with me and I have so many of them too. If I am carrying a small purse, it has to have space for a small block of post-it notes and a pen too.

    barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. haha same here! my smallest bag still fits a notepad!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...