Friday, January 18, 2013

Little Bit Obsessed With Purple Nail Polish?

One usually doesn't notice how many things one possesses until you round them up and they stare you in the face.             
Well until now, I was under the distinct impression that I had no proper purple/mauve/lilac/lavender polish. Then I decided to go check what I had in stock and this picture happened.

Catrice Heavy Metallilac , China Glaze Light as Air and the W7 Cosmic Mauve. essence no more drama rival de loop 22 swatches
               
I truly did not expect to have this many and as I kept finding more and more purple polishes I kinda became a bit puzzled as to why I was sure I had none to begin with.
If I were to pick, I'd say my top 3 are the Catrice Heavy Metallilac , China Glaze Light as Air and the W7 Cosmic Mauve.
The Essence No More Drama has been a good one in its prime but that is the kind of polish that turns thick faster than you'd wish.
Rival de Loop No 22 is a bit too sheer on the other hand. I still don't know why I got it, but I vaguely remember buying it with the clear conviction I had no such color. I think we can all see I was experiencing temporary dementia.
The Kallos polish that once had a number I'm sure, but now only has some long lost traces of it, is one of my all time favorite colors. It just didn't make it in my top 3 because it is too old and has gone to the thick side, which means, it also takes quite a bit to dry. But I remember when it was young and fresh and sometimes only needed one coat to look beautiful.

I believe, we have all concluded that I do indeed have enough purple polishes. Will this stop me from purchasing even more? That would be a definite no.

Is there any color like this that you also just feel the need to buy because you can never get enough of it?






                                     You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha I wanted to do the same kind of post but then for green..:) I love purple too by the way :D The China Glaze one looks amazing!!!

    Ixx

    Limesandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That polish is so pretty! I had a coule of girls rom work get obsessed with it already hehe

      Delete
  2. I have : China Glaze-Light as air and Kallos.The Kallos one is 164. Mine it's thick too, but I kept it for the same reason as you- It's my fav.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't use the Kallos that much,but when i do,I really really like the color so much!

      Delete
  3. It's the same with me when it comes to (pastel) turquoise/mint nail polishes. I just can't get enough of them even if already own every single shade on the planet. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it!
      Purple is one thing but then come the pastels and mint and yes,turquoise too. whenever i see one of those shades i get an rge to get it fast

      Delete
  4. Wow, sunt foarte frumoase! Cea de la Catrice si aceea de la W7 imi plac muuult!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Atat de misto arata cea de la Catrice pe unghii!
      Chiar nu ma gandeam ca o sa-mi placa asa mult,dar e foarte foaaaaarte frumoasa x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...