Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Top Blogs of 2012

This week has been the week of 2012, hasn't it? Well, now we are close to the grand finale, where I will show you the blogs I have read most this past year.
They are in no particular order, so that nobody gets offended by the random position they were given.

Eva Chen's Tumblr is not just a beauty blog, but Eva Chen was the beauty editor of Teen Vogue so you can be sure she knows her beauty products. I think I owe a bit of my beauty obsession to her.

Hannahjustyne's Deliciously Cute Blog!Hannah was one of the very first beauty bloggers I got along really 
well with and I'm really glad to have met her.


Misslipgloss.nl is a dutch blog and I think one of the first I started following


Be a Masterpiece is a romanian blog I used to follow and in a ridiculous twist of fate, I ended up working in the same office with its author. It was really funny discovering we wrote the blogs the other one was reading.


Much like with Hannah's blog, I really like Sandra's Blog because of the cuteness and the homey feeling I get when I visit it.


Essie Button is one of my favorites, mainly because of the videos. It's always fun to just sit there and watch them.

I discovered What I Heart Today late last month but really enjoyed it and it went very fast on my everyday checking list.


That's what I liked and still like reading. I'm looking forward to adding even more awesome blogs to my list.
And don't think that if it's not listed here I don't read it and like it, this is just a VERY small list, because if I would have listed all, you'd be scrolling til the morning.
I am though, very curious what your favorites have been.



        You can also Follow on * Twitter * Facebook * Bloglovin *  

6 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you so much! You have no idea how much this means to me! <3

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, I really like reading your blog! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love most of the blogs you've included up there too! ♥
    I looove yours too, btw!

    Happy new year!
    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Hannah and her blog(and not just because I won her giveaway lol) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely selection. Estee is one of my favourite bloggers AND YouTubers :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, I actually haven't heard of a few of these, so have some lovely new blogs to follow now :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...