Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pick Your Favorite Product To Review!

Last week I put up a post with some L'Occitane products that I was using but didn't know which one to write about first. So I asked you.
This week, I got some packages containing very pretty things that I want to show and tell you all about, but again, I prefer to ask which one you'd rather read about first.


                      
About the L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream I already did a review HERE but I like their packaging so much, I really wanted it in the picture .
What else is on offer?
Moa Green Balm I have heard so much about and was dying to try.
Hema Eyeshadow Base that I discovered a while ago and finally got a refill.
Catrice Made To Stay cream eyeshadow. I'm in a copper/bronze phase and this color seemed pretty darn perfect.
Burt's Bees Lemon and Vitamin E Body Oil. You know me, oil lover extraordinaire. How could I have passed on the chance to try this?

So now it's all up to you, which one do you want to see reviewed first?


Which product do you want to see reviewed first?
  
pollcode.com free polls 




                                        You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

5 comments:

  1. I use L'Occitane hand cream and i would swear by it. it's fabulous.

    Txx

    http://www.fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the Hema base?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hema is a dutch brand and I used the one I got myself all up.
      So my little dutch elf sent it to me this time.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...