Thursday, January 31, 2013

What's In My Bag ?

                            

This post has been pretty fascinating to do in terms of realizing what I carry with me every day, and I've concluded once more that the main thing you will find in my bag are lip products.


Here's what we got:
Rosebud Strawberry Lip Salve
Moa Green Balm
MUA Lip Boom (ah darnit, why isn't it in this picture? Great job Joanna...)
L'Occitane Shea Butter Dry Hand Cream
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Solid Perfume
Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream
Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Day Cream
A handy dandy mirror
Hair elastic and some pins
Tempos
and ALWAYS my notebook and a pen


The Mario Badescu creams are actually two samples I got from my fellow blogger and co-worker Alexandra and I realized they were in my bag when I was taking things out.
Been trying them out a bit and will tell you more about them soon.

And now, let me show you a close-up of the things I think are vital to carry around.





I think tissues are a very useful thing to carry around, much like the mirror I always use when I feel like something is stuck in my eye (This happens more often than you'd assume). It helps fight the urge to rub my eyes frantically in hopes something will jump out of it.
Hand cream: in winter even more essential, but you must know, I also carry it around in summer, spring and autumn.
And last but not least, hair fixers. There will always be a rebel strain you want to pin up and there might come a time when you just need to pull your hair up. And with the amount of hair that I possess, a strong elastic is very important to have.

So tell me, what's in your bag? 






                                       You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

4 comments:

  1. Tissues are definitely an essential! Lovely post xxx

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. also wet tissues! there will always be a need for them

      Delete
  2. So good to see this, because I've never even heard of some of those products! :)

    http://outdoorswomen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Really? Yay! Which ones didn't you know about?

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...