Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What's On My Face: The Minimalist

That would be me, for I am the minimalist.
I don't really like to wear a lot of things on my face because frankly, I can feel any layer and unless it's super light, I can't and won't deal with it. So here's what I usually put on le visage.


You will have already noticed the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. And it's a serious foundation at that. You're probably thinking "doesn't this go against the keeping it light rule?". It normally would, but the only reason this foundation is here, is because when I feel and look like an exhausted badger, I need a bit more than my BB cream to keep me looking human, and that is why I mix exactly one drop of foundation into my Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream. They work just perfectly together and I get just a dab more of coverage which is essential on those days you'd rather just put cucumber slices on your eyes and vegetate.

Before I get to the BB cream and foundation, I use Argan Oil  as a base and let me tell you: it is perfect!
It's the organic good stuff that gives my skin the moisture it needs. Pair that up with the Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream and you're set.

For the actual makeup part, I use my trusty Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer that I've been using for years, my new favorite, the Benecos Natural Baked Blush  and finish off with my eyes.
For that, only two things are needed, the Catrice Gel Liner and Eyeko Fat Mascara for gorgeously natural looking, long lashes.
I have yet to find a better replacement for the gel liner, because quite frankly, it's awesome! 


What are your daily products?






                                   You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

4 comments:

  1. Great post! I love using the Maybelline BB cream too! ^^

    Zara (Bows and Pearls)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I've just gotten the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and can't wait to try it out!

      Delete
  2. lovely products, I wish I could keep it light rather than feeling like I need a full face of makeup every time I get ready. The baked blush looks really pretty x

    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only obsessed with my darkish circles, for the rest I could not use anything, but i do need something to protect me a bit from winter air and wind

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...