Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Pinspiration Post

I don't know if there has ever been a better idea than making Pinterest happen.It's an enormous fountain of all that is pretty. At least for me. Once I start one search, I move into another and another until so long has passed and so many amazing things have been seen that there is no way I'm going to stop.And then I want them all, instantly and in my close proximity.
Let me tell you, this post has been hard to make,because it meant picking a few of those. And "a few" is a very limiting term when you're as Pinterestly obsessed as I am.
Before we begin, I'd like to point out that all photos come from Pinterest and do not belong to me, unless otherwise stated.

Let us commence, shall we?

Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins


I have developed a tasteful obsession for these things and the best thing about looking them up on Pinterest is that beside getting the most insane cravings, you get a recipe with them in most cases.Like in this case, where This Recipe came attached to my searches and is on the To Do list.


Gardening

How amazing is the gardening selection on here? There is no limit to how many ideas you can get!











DIY

I mean...if not Pinterest then who? I don't think there is a place more filled with DIY options than here. You can find the most surprising,amazing,simple,beautiful creations, many of which you slap your forehead and go "why didn't I think of that!"





Packaging

I'm a huge fan of packaging, especially vintage and old looking ones and I can spend SO much time just looking for new and incredibly well designed outer layers for the most random things.





And I'm not mentioning the heaps of incredibly delicious looking food on purpose because if I start posting food pictures, many a reader will find themselves in the very inevitable situation of raiding their fridge in search of something just remotely as delicious looking.
If you want, I can of course gather up some yummies and post them there, but you have to be prepared to face it.

If you want to see more and liked this post, I suggest you check out The Pinterest of The Treasure Chest where I'm gonna keep 'em coming!
This was the non beauty related post, but be sure that there is a lot of beauty related imagery to be seen on my Pinterest Boards, if you take a look.




                                    You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

3 comments:

  1. I love pinterest, already following you on it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm deff hungry after this post x

    ReplyDelete
  3. When someone writes an article he/she keeps the thought of a
    user in his/her brain that how a user can know it. Therefore that's why this piece of writing is outstdanding. Thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site: metabolic rate calculator

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...