Friday, April 5, 2013

Aussie Luscious Long Shampoo and Conditioner Review

The reason why it took so long between trying these two and posting about them was because I wanted to be sure that my initial enthusiasm wasn't just a fluke. So I put it to the test again and again only to get very convincing results and to be able to say
this is the best shampoo and conditioner my hair has ever met !

Aussie Luscious Long Shampoo and Conditioner Review

That was the short version, the slightly longer version goes like this:

During winter,my hair had become less and less impressed with the weather and the dry air it has been exposed to, so when I did a swap with Grace from Allthatslap.com I told her I'd like to give the Aussie range a go, since I can't get it here. She was lively enough to go look for and send them over.
Of course, as you always do, you're prepared to be blown away by these hyped about products and sometimes, quite often, you remain disappointed. No such thing happened! The moment I smelled the shampoo I already knew good things were to follow and by the time my hair was dry and I got to touch it, I was shocked. My hair had never felt so soft and happy!
And it wasn't the soft and happy that turns into slimey and flat the next day. Several days later, it was still as soft and happy. The dry sensation I had gotten from the L'Occitane shampoo and conditioner were gone, never to be felt again. I was so surprised that I even wiped my hand of anything that could give a fake feeling of softness.Of course I suspected it was too good to be true. One needs to take measures to be sure ya know.

All I can say is that I feel like I have finally found the perfect thing for my hair that doesn't fake-make it shiny and soft. It is light and works incredibly well. I am sure the conditioner and shampoo work well separately too but together I can tell you that they are incredible. They've done my hair nothing but good.

Have you tried any Aussie product? And let's just take a moment to confirm how awesome their philosophy of There's more to life than but it's a good place to start is.





                               You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin * 

9 comments:

  1. These sound great! I love the smell of Aussi! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling all of their products are equally amazing

      Delete
  2. Ai idee la ce pret este samponul si balsamul? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nu e scump,e undeva pe la 3-4 lire adica vreo 15-20 de lei fiecare

      Delete
  3. Eu am avut samponul pentru volum si mi-a placut foarte mult :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. l-ai gasit la noi? ca nu stiam ca sunt

      Delete
    2. Nu, nu se gasesc la noi, mi l-a cumparat cineva din America :)

      Delete
  4. These sound great. I need to see if I can find them here anywhere.
    Ixx
    Limes&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally, you should find it at the Kruidvat :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...