Saturday, July 27, 2013

Best of Last Month | BritSpiration

It's been a month ( Actually, I think it is exactly a month, go figure) since I got back from London and I have had this sneaky suspicion that ever since I've been having a slightly british theme going on. Maybe not obvious at all times, but there have definitely been some bits and pieces I've picked up and have kept using since. Which makes it even better that I get to go back to London next month!
In any case, if you've missed my BritSpired Month, you can find the recap of it right here:



Let's of course start off with the London Photo Diary where I tried my best to document my wild roamings around the city.

Then we have the two polishes I've been quite obsessed with since: Barry M Greenberry , proud product of the Kingdom, and Essie Mint Candy Apple, proud cult color on the island.

What I've also gotten very fond of has been Statement Jewelry and have managed to acquire quite the little collection in less than a week's time.

And of course, last but not least: The smell of the Queen. Well, I actually have no idea what the preferred scent of the Queen is but it would be quite funny if it would be Yardley's English Lavender.

Now, let us all raise a pinky and who's up for a cup of tea?

             




                               You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...