Saturday, August 17, 2013

New Nail and Smell Buys

Truth of the matter is, lately I've been doing quite a bit of online shopping and this post is also about some online buys.
You might know I like nails ( duh!don't we all...) and recently I've developed a fascination for Yardley.

                                
I got the Yardley Eau de Toilette in Peony. Now, when I think of peonies I see pretty things but for the life of me, I cannot imagine a smell. Which was part of the reason why I got this online, I was just insanely curious. Well, I will tell you that I love the smell. It's delicate and feminine and soft and floral. Pretty much perfect really as it has both a fresh and a sweet edge to it.It's also a bit musky. Surprisingly it's a combination of many things with a magnificent result. I think it might be the epitome of feminine smells.

As for nail polishes, upon realizing I was missing pinks completely from my collection, I decided to get Essie We're in this Together and Revlon Guava. I've also been eyeing Essie Bikini so Teeny for a while and took the chance to get it. What was also missing in my stack was red. A proper,real,bright red. Well that's fixed now with Essie Hip-Anema.

Basically, I cannot wait to smell like peony and have purrdy nails at the same time! What do you say? Any of these colors look good to you too? And have you ever tried peony perfumes?




                                     You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

8 comments:

  1. Those colors look great! Never tried any peony perfumes but I'll take your word for it that its nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised by how nice it is actually,didn't expect it to smell this pretty

      Delete
  2. Bikini so teeny is such a gorgeous colour :)

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bikini So Teeny it is one of my favourite nail polishes x

    Prettylittlefashionista 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to try it for a while too,can't wait to wear it

      Delete
  4. All those Essie nailpolishes look amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...