Sunday, November 24, 2013

Week in Pictures # 40

This week has been pretty full of pictures and I had to make a selection, but I did want you to properly see the pictures I'm about to show you, so I switched to bigger collages.



 1. The Farmec Winter collection which looks awesome! 2. Some brush maintenance
3. The current reads. Yes, I multitask 4. Yves Rocher lovely smelling things

5. That is a 600ml coffee 6. I'm developing a technique in pomegranate peeling

7. My favorite smell at the moment: Christmas Rose 8. No less than eight bags were received at the Bbloggers meetup. And the contents are awesome                            




                             You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...