Monday, December 9, 2013

November Favorites

                            
The cold season is upon us, but by the products I have picked up for November, you can see that cold wasn't that present last month. Worry not, it will be this month.
What I always need though is hand protection in the form of the Burt's Bees Banana and Beeswax Hand Cream and the ever so  cherished Lemon Butter Cuticle Butter.
Since we're at oils, my newest discovery is the Macadamia Oil I've been using on my face. It's in the same category as argan oil, in terms of not leaving oily residues on your face and working really well as a base.
And of course, my ever present Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in matters of the face. It's been the only thing on my face for probably a year now and I love the light coverage and actual fresh feel that it gives me. A clear keeper!

The two newest additions are the Sleek Blush in Rose Gold which we all know is a dupe for the ever so coveted NARS blush. Truth is, I'm more of a bronzer kind of person but the shade was so praised, I gave it a go and I'm quite impressed.
Now the thing that I ADORE this month is the Inglot AMC Matte Lip Pencil Shade 14. I mean, talk about that coveted " your lips but better" shade! This one is definitely it for me and it also goes a bit into nude, which I always look for in lip products. I'll have swatches for you up soon.

And because you can't have winter without candles, here's a bit of an atypical scent: Pomelo and Lychee from MUJI. It is perfectly fresh and delicious and works for any season!



                              You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

2 comments:

  1. Great favorites for the month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely favourites! So colourful :)

    I love the cuticle butter too! really helps my nails grow ^^

    Zara

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...