Monday, February 17, 2014

Week in Pictures #49

This is the week I want to show you the cutest,cuddliest and most glorious little princess that has been born to my best friend: Baby Lena.
Now I don't want to brag, but babies are rarely this cuddly and I'll admit to spending the better part of my Saturday just staring at her and swooning.



1. Compact weekend breakfast 2. Run to Covent Garden for these beauties! I'll write a full post on them too 3. The full on weekend breakfast
4. Baby Lena! Look at her little nose and those hamster cheeks and that tiny mouth! 5. Glittering things up once more 6. Muji, I love thee mucho
7. Oatmeals! 8. My hipster friend has hipster socks 9. The world needs more dancing! Much more!



                                You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful week in pictures! Your friend's daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she? and she's so tiny and beautiful! I could sit there looking at her all day

      Delete
  2. Credeam ca stai in Germania, te-ai mutat la Londra?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Germania? De ani buni nu mai stau acolo :)

      Delete
  3. Bebelin frumos. Momentele alea in care doarme cuminte mititelul :D Ca dupa vine ce e mai greu ;))

    Te pup
    Miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asta era poza din zilele 1-5. deja vad ca incepe incet si sigur sa vrea sa stea tot mai mult treaza :P

      Delete
  4. OH! Your best friends baby is adorable!!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I even have this picture on my desk at the office hehe, she's the most relaxing thing to look at xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...