Friday, July 11, 2014

The Friday Evening Facial

It's the weekend! Thank God! 
So it means that after your skin and yourself have been hard at work, there needs to be some time to detox, cleanse and get some love. 
I've decided to give my face a breather and a polish to get it bright and glowy.



I'm so glad to finally grab the beauty that is the Pixi Glow Tonic ! It's not only a tonic but it also gently exfoliates. It's definitely a thing that is very handy to own. Especially living in London, you get a lot of dust and dirt and all sorts of unhappy things thrown at your face. I try to avoid the tube as much as I can, but sometimes it is the fastest route. This doesn't mean that when I emerge from the tunnel, my face is feeling healthy, happy and clean.
So I've definitely moved my routine towards detox and cleansing.
This is where the Dr Brandt Detoxygen Facial  comes in handy! It's a 2-step facial consisting of a mask that oxygenates and detoxes (much like what the name mentions), followed by a detoxifying concentrate cream.
I'll have a review on it up soon, but I can tell you it's the funniest feeling a facial has ever given me.

And of course, to finish off and moisturise, my favourite mask comes into play: The Origins Drink-Up Intensive Overnight.
Even now, after about a year of using it regularly, it still saves my dry skin so plump and hydrated.

What do you use to help your skin out?



                                You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...